Bridge Guard Residency- November 2017

Pattern overload and colour clashes! 

The studio is a mess of collage experiments, stop motion monsters and my own hand sewn textiles.
 I have been looking to inspiration from sibling rifts in folk lore, details from vintage wallpaper, decorative textile traditions and childhood rituals of cartoon slumber parties and pillow boxing matches.
below is a taste of what is cooking....x


.paper planes.





























.material world.












.slow diver.
















Comments

  1. Hi! I love your art. I'm a current applicant to Bridge Guard and would love to know more about your experience there. What was the process like after you filled out your application? How is living in Slovakia? What are you planning to leave at the bridge? Thanks in advance for getting back to me! I'm just a curious, eager applicant :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment